The Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) will apply to following visa subclasses which are lodged as from 19 April 2017. Any applications lodged already in these visa categories will not be affected.
- Skilled Independent (subclass 189),
- Skilled Regional family sponsored (subclass 489)
- Temporary Graduate – Graduate work stream (subclass 485) visas
The Short-term Skilled List (STSOL) which with the MLTSSL will apply to all new Employer nomination Direct Entry (subclass 186), Skilled Nominated (subclass 190), Skilled Regional state sponsored (subclass 489), Temporary work (subclass 457) and Training (subclass 407) visas.
For Eligibility Assessment: You must forward resume & English Language test results.
- Be aged between 18 and 49 inclusive
- Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the relevant MLTSSL
- Have Competent English or higher.